I'm a ball of serious sunshine because I'm pretty happy 98% of the time, the other 2% I have my moments like anyone else. The serious part of me tries to make sure I work hard so that I can play harder with a free conscience. I like to try everything and enjoy travelling the most. I can’t go a year without a two week vacation on the beach and it has to be on the beach if it’s for two weeks. I like little trips to anywhere, if not for the sake of just getting away from it all. I love music and find it to be a mood enhancer. Going out to dance is on my list of likes although I only need to do so on a club dance floor once and a while. I think the unique thing about me is I am never obsessed with one thing nor do I have an addictive personality so it’s easy for me to enjoy many things in a well-balanced nature. I’m a pretty private person by nature. I am really outgoing with my circle of friends and slightly introverted. I like having parties to celebrate and just because I like hosting gatherings. Someday when I’m retired and have lots of free time I’ll be that person that has big social events to raise money for a good cause. I’m a techie by trade, pretty handy and like to garden, decorate, and create anything that has nice aesthetics or serves a cute purpose. In my free time I like to get outdoors half the time and the other half of the time veg with no agenda. I like to camp, golf, bike…if someone has a wakeboard and boat I’ll do that as well! I can find something good in everyone and I’m pretty even tempered with few complaints. I’m a great supporter of the hopes and dreams of myself and others. Good self-esteem and a positive outlook are the biggest attribute a person can have in my eyes. My ultimate attraction is a tall man with big hands, corn feed if you will. Honestly, I see why God made man and woman because it can be really great when you spend time with your attraction and you have similar interests.
Recent activity
It's quiet around here... be the first one to write something!